6 WEEK CHALLENGE
Our next 6 Week Challenge will kick off in May!
If you’re in a rut OR you’ve plateaued OR you want to lose weight, tone and get stronger, schedule a consult with Sarah to learn about the 3 PILLARS of the 6 Week Challenge (fitness, nutrition and accountability).
Feel free to share the challenge with friends (& we hope you do)!Click Here to Schedule Your Consult Now
CHEAT NIGHT DINNER & DRINKS AT DOCKERY’S
Our next community event will be at Dockery’s on Friday, April 27th at 6:30p. Join us for dinner and drinks.
This event is open to the whole Fit Culture community, but please RSVP so we have an accurate headcount!Click Here to RSVP For The Cheat Night
PAT TILLMAN HONOR RUN
Join us on Saturday, 4/21 at the MUSC Health Stadium for 4.2 mile walk/run in honor of Pat Tillman.
Our very own Lisa Tonon will be signing the National Anthem #fitfamtastic!
Click the button below to join the Fit Culture team and use PROMO CODE ‘THRSCTRI50’ to get 50% off the race.Register for the Tillman Run Here
We’re excited to announce that, beginning the week of April 23rd, we’re adding classes to the schedule!
Wanna know what they are? We bet you do ;-).
Log into MindBody and take a look! We’ll be releasing the names of new classes on social media in the coming weeks.
NEW TEAM MEMBERS
We’re excited to announce two new members of the Fit Culture team!
▪ B.S. in Physical Education and Health Education
▪ Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership
▪ AFAA Certified Personal Trainer
▪ Professional in Youth Fitness
▪ Youth Exercise Specialist (National Academy of Sports Medicine – NASM)
▪ University of Michigan Strength & Conditioning
▪ Michigan State University Strength & Conditioning
▪ Preschool Developmental Program
▪ Track and Field Coach (High School and Middle School)
▪ CPR Certified
▪ ACE Certified Personal Trainer
▪ Certified Spin Instructor
▪ Studying Exercise Physiology
▪ Triathlete from the University of Colorado
▪ CPR and First Aid Certified
▪ lululemon Retail Merchandising
▪ Social Media
RECIPE OF THE MONTH
Grilled Tuna Burger & Salad
* 1.5 cans tuna
* 1 egg white
* 1⁄2 cup dry oats
* 1⁄4 tsp oregano
* 1⁄4 tsp onion & garlic powder
* 1⁄2 cup mixed veggies of choice
* 2 cups romaine lettuce
* (choice of our zero calorie dressings to top)
Mix together egg white, tuna, oats & spices and form into the shape of a burger. Cook on a greased pan (spray) at a medium heat for about 3 minutes per side until finished. Serve with a side salad of lettuce and veggies along with your choice of dressing.